What watch repair and other services do you offer?
- Please view our Services page for a list of repair and restoration services we offer. If you need a repair service that is not listed, chances are we can provide it. Please Contact Us and a team member will be able to provide a repair consultation free of charge.
Who will be repairing my watch?
- Our highly skilled watchmakers and technicians have years of training and certifications to ensure your watch is repaired or restored to the highest industry standards. For additional details, learn more about Our Team.
Do you warranty your work?
- All internal repair work is guaranteed for one year. Any damage to the watch resulting from normal or extreme use is not covered under the warranty. Items not covered by the warranty include the crystal, band, stem and crown, or any damage from normal, extreme, or inappropriate use.
Do you carry original parts?
- We have developed great relationships with all of the major worldwide watch manufacturers and can usually obtain original parts for any repair. In the event that parts are no longer available, we have a wide variety of aftermarket part options. We use highest quality parts, including Swiss Made Renata brand watch batteries.
Do you provide free repair estimates?
- Yes! Simply click on the Get Started button on the home page and follow the on-screen instructions to send us your watch. Once we receive your watch you will receive an e-mail within 2 business days of receiving the watch with your free repair estimate.
We also provide free shipping to our repair facility as a courtesy to our customers.
How do I get a price estimate on my repair?
- In order to provide an accurate repair estimate, we require a trained technician to evaluate each watch. The repair cost will depend on the brand of watch being repaired and the repair needed. Simple battery replacements start at $19.99 and include a new gasket or seal and water resistance testing to ensure your watch meets manufacturer specifications.
When will I receive my estimate?
- Once your watch arrives at our facility it undergoes a point-by-point, detailed inspection by one of our trained technicians who creates an estimate for the cost and time required to complete your repair. The estimate is passed along to a support specialist who will reach out to you with a detailed quote via e-mail. It typically takes 2 business days from the time we receive your watch to the time you receive your estimate.
Can I decline a repair?
- Yes, you are under no obligation to use our repair services. If you decide to decline a repair, we will return your watch in the condition it was received.
Is my watch covered under warranty?
- Please refer to the manufacturers warranty policy and reference your proof-of-purchase to determine whether your watch is under warranty and available for warranty work.
How do I send in my watch?
- After completing the on-screen instructions to initiate your repair you will receive a free, printable shipping label and instructions for securely packaging and shipping your watch to our repair center.
What if I don’t have a printer to print the shipping label?
- If you do not have access to a printer, please Contact Us and we will mail you a copy of the shipping label for your convenience.
Can you provide me with a shipping box?
- We do not provide shipping boxes, but you can typically use any sturdy box you have on hand to ship your package. By following the Shipping Instructions e-mailed to you, you can ensure your contents ship safely and securely.
Will my watch be insured during shipment?
- Yes, in order to ensure our customers have a positive experience and are covered in the unexpected event of damage or loss during shipment, we require all packages to be insured based on the value you provide.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We make paying for your return shipping & handling and insurance easy. We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. We also accept Paypal.
How long will it take to repair my watch?
- We are committed to making sure your watch is evaluated and repaired to the highest standards. Most repairs will require 3-5 weeks to make sure the job is done right, however, part availability and the complexity of your repair or restoration may increase the length of time to finish the job. Your repair estimate will provide details on when we expect to have the repair completed.
How can I check the status of my watch repair?
- When you receive your watch repair estimate via e-mail, a link will be provided which will provide updates of your repair status. The customer service representative assigned to your repair can also provide answers for any questions you may have. If you can’t find your e-mail, we can be reached toll free by phone at 1-800-463-6816 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the terms of the service agreement?
- Please see our Terms & Conditions here.
FIXMYWATCH.COM is the leader for mail-in watch repair. Here's how it works:
2. WE EVALUATE
Our certified technicians and watchmakers will recommend services to repair or restore your timepiece